Views: 344 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-19 Origin: Site
The jute bag is made of cotton yarn. It is a kind of pure natural green product, which is tough and durable, beautiful in shape, good in air permeability, reusable and washable. Cotton jute bags are suitable for any enterprise and any industry as advertising and gifts. Jute net bag manufacturers take cotton yarn weaving as raw material, which has the characteristics of air permeability, flexibility, light weight, non-combustion, easy decomposition, non-toxic and no-irritating, recyclable and so on. When it burns, it does not have any leftover material to pollute the environment. Jute mesh bag is internationally recognized as an environmental protection product to protect the earth's ecology.
Advantages of jute bags
Jute is a kind of cloth made of flax, ramie, sisal, banana and other hemp plant fibers. The products made of jute have the characteristics of ventilation and refreshing, soft and comfortable, washable, light resistant, antiseptic and bacteriostatic.
1. Good air permeability and perspirability.
2. Non-woven jute bags are comfortable and itchy. The pH value is acidic, which has no irritation to the skin and meets the requirements of environmental protection and human health.
3. The use of cotton and linen cloth can make the human body produce warm effect and increase the microcirculation blood flow of human body. In addition, the jute woven reusable bagcan effectively regulate the nervous system, dredge meridians and improve sleep quality
Jute printed woven bags are printed on non-woven fabrics with artificial water-based ink. The advantage is that there is not too much demand for quantity and the price is relatively low. The disadvantage is that if you print too many colors, the speed will be slow. Moreover, if the printing pattern is more complex, the color registration may not be very accurate, and the gradient color and shadow can not be made.
Washing method of jute bags
1. Wash with warm or cold water instead of boiling water.
2. When cleaning with detergent, do not soak for a long time. After soaking for a short time, we should rub and wash the jute non-woven party bag gently. Jute materials should be cleaned in time and should not be stacked together for a long time to prevent fading.
3. It should be flat and dry without twisting to prevent wrinkles. Do not expose to the sun to prevent yellowing. In addition, it should be collected in time after drying.
4. The ironing temperature should not be too high. If the temperature is too high, it will damage the internal structure and cause damage to the cloth. When ironing, it is better to cover it with a layer of white cloth, so as to keep the bright color of jute eco-friendly cotton bags.
5. When washing the jute custom cotton bags, you should distinguish the color. When washing the black jute cloth which has faded a little, you can add a little strong tea or coffee in the water to make the jute cloth solid and bright. If it is colored jute, you can add two glasses of beer in the rinse water to make the jute white cotton bag as new.